You may or may or may not find these usefull in the new year. (The are in no particular order.)
- The key to project management is "communicate, communicate, communicate". -- Dr Gary J. Evans.
- Everything happens for a reason and a purpose, and it serves you. -- Anthony Robbins
- Lead follow or get out of the way. -- Thomas Paine
- All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke
- The five reasons babies cry are: hungry, messy, tired, gas, sick. Don't forget any of them. -- Jeff Spiller
- Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily.-- William of Occham.